Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Reverie World Studios
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Medieval Kingdom Wars brings a fresh perspective to the grand strategy genre, combining it with a full-on real time approach, and daring to go where few strategy games have ventured before…Redefining Medieval Grand Strategy, by combining historical accuracy, a huge living and changing world, and historical quests, all in a real-time environment. Build your cities, wage your wars, serve your king, and experience siege combat with a degree of brutality never seen before
Innovative Real-Time Strategy with solo/co-op multiplayer mode, and soon to be added single player grand campaign
The bloody siege combat of the period, with numerous survival elements and brutal historical realism. Includes looting corpses and hunting rats to feed your starving garrison
Realistic, medieval siege combat with intricate stronghold construction, and over 30 siege weapons and units
Featuring the most detailed and beautiful maps seen in this genre. The world map covers all of Western Europe
- Beautiful and Dynamic World Map
- Incredible Historical Accuracy
- Complex Economic Survival Model
- Control Enormous Cities
- Weather and Seasons Change
- Powerful World Editor &Workshop
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 530 / ATI Radeon HD 6570
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.