Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Timedrop Studios
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Essentially, Megatect is a multiplayer map builder without limitation!
Use a plethora of blocks, objects, and wires to create your own challenge maps, arenas, new sports, whatever you can dream up! Play solo or with friends and share grids online for others to play!
Megatect is currently in early access. Being a one man development team means updates may be slow, but much more content is definitely on the way!
- You can Build grids alone or with friends via direct connect IP (currently requires port forwarding, I'm looking for a solution)
- Build your map with a large selection of blocks to work with, and many more coming!
- Place special blocks such as spawn points, jump pads and teleporters
- Place Guns, Pickups, and Ammo spawners
- Use wires to connect doors to buttons, activate platforms or lasers, and generally create puzzles!
- Launch the grid you're working on into Game Mode and play a match with your friends!
- Customize your character with different colors and armor pieces
- Change the time of day, world color and game properties from the world node
- More stuff I've forgotten to mention!
- OS: Windows 7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.