Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 features new single player style skirmish modes that take players from extreme tank combat to deadly sniper stealth missions. Commanders can now faceoff against opponents on various new multiplayer 1v1 – 4v4 maps. To truly bring the battles to life though there is the new extreme game mode designed for huge battles on spectacular maps.
This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: 4.0 GHz single-core, 2.0 GHz dual-core or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10/11 compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 10/11 compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.