Metro 2033 (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Deep Silver
Set in the shattered subway of a post apocalyptic Moscow, Metro 2033 is a story of intensive underground survival where the fate of mankind rests in your hands.
In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth's surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside.
You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised Underground. Having never ventured beyond your Metro Station-City limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat. Your journey takes you from the forgotten catacombs beneath the subway to the desolate wastelands above, where your actions will determine the fate of mankind.
- Metro 2033 is a gripping, atmospheric first person shooter experience powered by cutting edge technology, featuring full DX10 and NVIDIA PhysX support for high-end gaming PCs, to deliver incredible visuals
- Witness the everyday horrors of a broken society living in constant fear
- Brave the darkness of the tunnels, where mutants hunt their prey and ghostly spirits lurk
- Explore the desolate city-surface, trusting your gas mask and rifle to protect you from a poisoned world and the creatures that roam there
- Steel your nerve and prepare to face the terrors that await
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, or 7
- Processor: Dual core CPU (any Core 2 Duo or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9, Shader Model 3 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800, GeForce GT220 and above)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
Enabling 3D Vision:
Metro 2033 utilizes NVIDIA 3D Vision with compatible cards and hardware. To play Metro 2033 in 3D you will require:
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 275 and above recommended
- A 120Hz (or above) monitor
- NVIDIA 3D Vision kit Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Any Quad Core or 3.0+ GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 260 and above)
- DirectX®: DirectX 10 or higher
- Processor: Core i7 CPU
- Memory: 8GB RAM or higher
- Graphics: NVIDIA DirectX 11 compliant graphics card (GeForce GTX 480 and 470)
- DirectX®: DirectX 11
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.