Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by MumboJumbo
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
When Edgar leads you through some of his most famous works, The Raven, The Gold Bug, The Mystery of Marie Roget and The Purloined Letter, you’ll collect clues, interview witnesses and piece together the conspiracy behind the death of one of America’s greatest writers.
Who killed Edgar? And, why were such measures taken so that no one would ever know the truth? You have 24 hours and ghosts of the past to guide you through Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy!
- Celebrate 200 years of Poe in this seek and find murder mystery
- Hidden object adventure lets you crack a 160-year-old case
- Guided by Poe himself, you'll collect items and clues through his most famous works
- Solve intriguing puzzles to figure out exactly whodunit!
- OS: Windows Vista/XP
- Processor: 1.0GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB Video Card
- Hard Drive: 300MB Hard drive space
- Sound: Sound Card Required
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.