Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Forever Entertainment
You've always dreamt of flying. Roaming high in the clouds, free from all worries. Just gliding through air like a bird. Unfortunately, you were born as a millipede, and your best chance of launching to the sky is probably in some crows mouth... or is it?
Rumor has it that the local Aviation School is accepting new recruits for a pilot course. Seeing an opportunity to make your dreams come true, you seize the moment and embark on a journey of your life. Your path is full of dangers, mazes and obstructions, but the end goal is more than worth it!
So rise on your feet, all 100 of them, and get going!
Control a millipede, roaming through over 90 diverse levels. Solve the elaborate mazes laying on your way. Gather and use multitude of power-ups that will help you with your struggles. Enjoy three types of immersing mini games. Grow bigger and bigger; and remember: try not to eat your tail.
- Almost a hundred challenging and diverse levels
- 3 totally different environments.
- Tons of power-ups and helpers
- Varied and colourful levels
- Immersing mini-games
- Really enjoyable, casual gameplay
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800, ATI/AMD Radeaon HD2600/3600
Mac OS X
- OS: OSX 10
- Processor: OSX 10
- Graphics: nVidia 320M or higher, or Radeon 7000 or higher, or Intel HD 3000 or higher
SteamOS + Linux
- OS: Ubuntu 12.4
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Graphics: OpenGl 2.1 compatible
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.