Mirror's Edge (PC)
In a city where information is heavily monitored, agile couriers called Runners transport sensitive data away from prying eyes.
In this seemingly utopian paradise, a crime has been committed, your sister has been framed and now you are being hunted.
You are a Runner called Faith - and this innovative first-person action-adventure is your story.
Mirror's Edge™ delivers you straight into the shoes of this unique heroine as she traverses the vertigo-inducing cityscape, engaging in intense combat and fast paced chases. With a never before seen sense of movement and perspective, you will be drawn into Faith's world. A world that is visceral, immediate, and very dangerous.
Live or die? Soar or plummet? One thing is certain, in this city you will learn how to run.
From the makers of the groundbreaking Battlefield franchise, Mirror's Edge is an action-adventure experience unlike any other.
- Move yourself: String together an amazing arsenal of wall-runs, leaps, vaults and more, in fluid, acrobatic movements that turns every level of the urban environment to your advantage and salvation.
- Immerse yourself: In first person every breath, every collision, every impact is acutely felt. Heights create real vertigo, movements flow naturally, collisions and bullet impacts create genuine fear and adrenaline.
- Challenge yourself: Fight or flight. Your speed and agility allow you not only to evade, capture and perform daring escapes, but also to disable and disarm unwary opponents, in a mix of chase, puzzles, strategy and intense combat.
- Free Yourself: Runner vision allows you to see the city as they do. See the flow. Rooftops become pathways and conduits, opportunities and escape routes. The flow is what keeps you running – what keeps you alive.
- Required – Internet Connection
- OS - Windows XP (SP2) / Vista
- Processor – 3.0 GHz or faster; Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory – 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive – 8 GB
- DVD Drive - 8 SPEED
- Video Card – 256 MB with Pixel Shader 3.0*
- Sound Card - DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX - Version 9.0c
- Online Features: Leaderboards, Ghosts
- Input - Keyboard, Mouse
- Optional – Dual Analogue Gamepad**
*Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or better (GeForce 7300 not supported); ATI Radeon X1300 or better. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Integrated chipsets are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required.
**Supported Controllers: Xbox 360 Controller for Windows; Logitech Chillstream.
Recommend System Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz Processor or equivalent, 2 GB RAM or greater, 512 MB video card (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 or better).
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.