Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Cosmoscope GmbH
Morphies Law is a wacky mass stealing, robot morphing 3D shooter with a simple basic law: when you get hit others, they shrink and you grow.
This unique mechanic balances the game by making skilled players become big and easy to hit, whereas beginners shrink until they become difficult targets.
Take your Morphie into combat to honor the long-gone humans that created them in this Day of the Dead inspired robo-combat festival! Customize your Morphie’s guns, abilities and appearance so you can get out there and swipe some mass! Fight for size superiority on battlefields that bring their own twists to combat! Oil slicks, rocket fuel, giant fans, trap rooms, crumbling walls, the Morphies have it all.
- Morphing robots: the Morphies have 8 body parts that grow and shrink individually, the size of each body part has a direct effect on your actions.
- Plugins for your body: each body part has a unique Plugin that gives the player a powerful ability. Unlock new Plugins to create new strategies.
- Make your own weapons: you can unlock weapon parts and combine them at will to make the perfect weapon for you!
- Unique game modes: mass-based game modes with different goals but with one thing in common: size always matters more than kills!
- Maps with unique features: every map has a unique mass-related feature that'll make it different from the rest!
- Customize your Morphie: make your Morphie truly unique! Personalize your Morphie with a variety of stock and custom options!
- Crossplay: full cross-platform compatibility with owners of Morphies Law on Nintendo Switch.
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
Processor: AMD FX-4350, 4.2 GHz / Intel Core i5-3470, 3.20 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Radeon HD 6870, 1 GB / GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.