Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by No Gravity Games
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
A realistic simulation of a chopper mechanic’s garage – you can almost smell the grease.
Tamper with bikes without any real-world consequences and become a real specialist in two-wheeled monsters!
The game lets you assemble your first motorcycle from the frame to the smallest screws.
Choose the right parts and give the bike a beautiful silhouette, and the customer will reward you handsomely.
Develop your craft and grow your business.
Choose cost-effective jobs, hunt for bargains in the marketplace for parts or even take a loan if you need to.
Live your childhood dream!
- Every bike has 260 interchangeable parts.
- Almost every part comes in many varieties, so there are over 600 choices.
- Three main jobs: bike assembly, servicing, and part replacement.
- Tactical business decisions: job selection, take a loan, buy parts in the marketplace.
OS: Windows 7+
Processor: Intel Core i5 4590
Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 970/AMD Radeon R9 290
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.