Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Lucas Parise
My own little planet tells the story of a lost boy who is trapped on a dark and strange world. Fight your deepest fears and find an exit to this madness!
Travel together with a lonely boy to a dark and strange world, where all of your fears and feeling takes the most terrifying form of existence. Without any memories nor guesses on how he ended up there, the boy must collect all the memories he finds in his way to put an end to this infinite loop of madness and fright.
- 5 acts with 5 episodes each, that earns you more than 5 hours of a thrilling experience of gameplay.
- INSANE bosses in the end of each act to test your courage and what you have learned from it.
- A gallery that gives you necessary info of each creature that you have already found in the game.
- Achievements that will blow your mind!
- A soundtrack that will touch your deepest feelings!
- And a story that makes even grown up men get a warmed heart.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Celeron or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 2000
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Directx 9.0c over
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.