NecroVision: Lost Company (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by 1C Company
Save 40%Our Price: £2.99
NecroVisioN: Lost Company is the prequel to original horror FPS shooter, taking place before the NecroVisioN story begins. It contains a bunch of unique levels, characters, weapons and gameplay elements as well as new main hero that presents the original game story from opposite perspective. Player is now one of WWI German troops that discovers the evil forces unleashed by the war, starts to fight against them and leads soldiers of all nations gathered on the front through the massive battles against the zombies and demons and finally he becomes a first Necromancer that will fight against Simon Bukner in NecroVisioN.
- 10 new levels in singleplayer campaign
- 15 new characters
- 6 new weapons
- Variety of special weapon ugrades
- New drivable vehicles to use in fight - FT17 tank and Halberstadt CL.II airplane
- Several additional close combat techniques, spells and fatalities in singleplayer
- New unique multiplayer mode: Gas Attack
- 3 new maps and several new skins for multiplayer mode
- New visual effects like enhanced depth-of-field, soft shadows and new shaders with optimized renderer and data loading system.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP Service Pack 2, Vista (Operating System must be up to date with the latest patches)
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or AMD Athlon 64 +2800
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (Microsoft® Windows® XP) / 1.5GB (Microsoft® Windows® Vista)
- Graphics: 256 MB Video RAM or greater with DirectX9 Pixel Shader 3.0 support (NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or ATI Radeon X1600 or better)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8.0 GB available hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c compliant soundcard
- Other requirements: 56kbps internet connection or faster for Internet play
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.80 GHz or AMD X2 5000+ or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or more
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 series or ATI Radeon HD 38xx series or better
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.