Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Phoenixx Inc.
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
A girl who never wakes up. She has been fighting monsters in her dreams...
"NeverAwake" is a nightmarish twin-stick shooter with a unique worldview and original game rules.
The girl fights against vegetables, dogs, school friends, and other things she hates. What does the girl see at the end of the battle? And will she be able to wake up?
"NeverAwake" has a unique worldview with its high quality hand-drawn graphics and beautiful animations.The enemies are not demons...but vegetables and dentists that the girl hates. Things and creatures that everyone has had a bad experience with at one time or another become monsters and attack the protagonist "Rem".
With over 80 levels, dozens of bosses, and a unique gameplay system that allows players to retry many levels, NeverAwake is suitable for both beginner shooters and experts.
Combine a multitude of weapons and accessories to fight off the monsters in your nightmares.
The ending of this title will change depending on the player's dedication. Please play and see what the girl sees at the end of the battle.
- Kick the veggies, dentists, and other monsters out of the way and blow away the painful memories of your childhood!
- A unique world view set in the "inside of a girl's nightmare"
- Beautiful hand-drawn graphics and animations
- Unique game rules and high retryability
- Fast-paced gameplay and powerful boss battles
- More than 80 levels and dozens of tricky bosses
- Numerous weapons and accessories, and builds that combine them
- Great storytelling and multiple endings
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: WIndows 10
Processor: Intel Core i7-8565U
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA MX250
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.