Nexus: The Jupiter Incident (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by HandyGames
At the dawn of the 22nd century, the conquest of space and the colonization of the solar system is being monopolized by several huge and ambitious mega-corporations. Although extremely delicate and vulnerable, a balance is maintained by these companies. At the very edge of the solar system the companies make a discovery which will shift the technological advantage and upset the balance. And so a new conflict is born: "The Jupiter Incident".
Nexus - The Jupiter Incident is a real-time mission-based tactical space game featuring spectacular real time battles and breathtaking motion picture quality. Focus on tactics and action as you control up to a dozen battleships encountering aliens, unknown solar systems and astrophysical phenomena in your struggle to save Earth.
Are you ready to take on the challenge?
- Epic campaign with 6 episodes and more than 26 thrilling missions
- Diverse mission types: espionage, fight, stealth, sabotage, rescue, science, etc.
- Control up to 10 extremely detailed, customizable spaceships from basic to simulation level
- 6 different alien species with race-specific tactics and 30 alien spaceships
- More than 50 unique characters and 90 different weapons and devices
- Flexible starmap system: animated map objects, light flares, etc.
- Zoom in on more than 350 planets, moons, comets, etc. in a fully 3D environment
- Planet movement based on real physics
- Multiplayer features: supports Internet and LAN play, playable alien races with unique abilities, diverse missions, built-in voice support, in-game browser through HD Interactive's authentication server
- Windows 98SE/2000/XP,
- Celeron 1 GHz processor,
- 128 MB RAM,
- GeForce2 MX or comparable graphics adapter,
- MS DirectX compatible soundcard,
- MS Windows compatible mouse and keyboard,
- 500 MB free HD space,
- MS DirectX 8.1+
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.