Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by BadLand Publishing
It takes place in a diverse world, full of enemies from your worst Nightmares!
In your quest to save the Noctum from a self-proclaimed ruler, you'll meet weird and unique friends and foes. But tread carefully when talking or interacting with NPCs: Quirky characters and their reactions can have game-changing consequences. Fast reflexes and a taste for exploration are key if you intend to collect rare items, vanquish enemies, and eventually face your deepest fears.
This story takes place in Donorok, in the state of Noctum. After the King of Noctum, Aster, disappears, chaos rules over the world. The relationships between Monsters, Mongos and Dreamers are completely unstable, and Donorok - the land so heavily affected by the chaos - slowly absorbs terrain from the surrounding regions.
Balder has taken over and has ordered the monsters to retain any child who falls into the Nightmare. The key to continuing his rule is with the Nightmare Boy, Billy.
A colorful palette and an aesthetic straight out of your worst Nightmare! Main character animations are made up of over 500 drawings. Each level has its own unique enemies and atmosphere.
- Character control is responsive and dynamic. As you progress through the story you will discover new abilities such as double jump, triple jump and hanging on walls. Powerful spells, explosives, and friends along the way will aid you in untraveled paths.
- As the player exploring every corner that forms the Nightmare World, you will slowly complete your map.
- There are many collectibles throughout the World that will decide which of the different endings the story concludes with.
- Characters on your journey will offer advice, but it's up to you to take it - or not!
Each scene has its own musical composition and atmosphere. This provides an immersive experience and truly surrounds the player in the Nightmare World. This has been made possible thanks to the collaboration of Vic Hernand.
Nightmare Boy started out as a way of learning programming and game development. We’ve ended up making a game we have loved to play. We’re an Indie team of just 2 people: Mr. Garcai and Víctor Ávila. All graphical assets are credited to Mr. Garcai - illustration, design, scenarios, etc. He’s the creative mind in the team. Víctor takes the programming, development, animation integration…and puts all of Garcai creations to work!
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3 (3.2 GHz, 3 MB)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.