Norton Internet Security [1PCs/1 Year] Global License (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Symantec
Save 13%Our Price: £12.99
Activation key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to activate the full product.
- Operating Systems Supported
Go anywhere online. Safely.
Introducing the new Norton™ Internet Security.
Actively protects you from viruses, spam, identity theft and social media dangers
- Insight identifies which files and applications are safe and which are dangerous, using the combined feedback of more than 175 million Norton™ users.
- Norton Community Watch tracks virtually every file on the Internet for comprehensive global threat monitoring.
- SONAR Behavioral Protection detects the signs that a file is dangerous to proactively protect you from never-before-seen threats.
- Spam Blocking keeps your mailbox free of unwanted, dangerous and fraudulent emails.
- Internet Protection System scours websites and social networking sites for suspicious links and content to identify the latest social networking scams.
- Download Insight and IP Address Insight prevent you from downloading files from websites that have a low reputation score within the Norton user community.
- Live 24x7 Threat Monitoring is backed by a network of Norton users who serve as your own personal Neighborhood Watch group.
- Scam Insight reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it’s safe to enter your personal information.
- Anti-phishing Technology blocks fraudulent "phishing" sites set up to steal your personal information.
- Identity Safe remembers, secures and automatically enters your usernames and passwords for you, so they can't be lost or stolen.
- Parental Control helps you protect your kids from online dangers by giving you direct access to Norton Family.
- Safe Web tells you if a website is unsafe before you visit it and it's too late.
- Safe Web for Facebook scans your Facebook Wall and News Feed for URLs containing security threats such as phishing sites, malicious downloads and links to unsafe external sites.
- Intelligent 2-way Firewall prevents strangers from accessing your home network by blocking incoming traffic determined to be unsafe.
- Network mapping and monitoring shows all the devices connected to your home network, so you can spot uninvited guests using your wireless connection and/or eavesdropping on you.
Automatic, silent updates keep you one step ahead of new threats and those not yet invented
- Automatic product downloads and installations when you're not using your computer ensure your protection is always up to date.
- Norton Pulse updates virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes without disrupting your work or play.
- Insight + Optimized File Copy identifies safe files and only scans unknown files.
- Built-in Intelligence maximizes battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you are plugged in and out of full-screen mode.
- Norton Management enables easy single-password access to all Norton cloud-based applications and Web properties – to update, renew, fix or install Norton – including Norton Management, Norton Anti-Theft, Norton Family and Identity Safe.
- Windows® 8 Compatibility features touch-friendly support which works equally great in keyboard and mouse environments.
Restores lost PC horsepower and boosts performance
- Defrag fixes common problems that can rob your computer of speed and power.
- Startup Manager frees up PC memory and fine-tunes settings, so your computer starts up faster.
Deep-cleansing tools scour and disinfect even the nastiest infections that lesser products miss
- Norton Power Eraser scrubs your computer of deeply embedded, difficult-to-remove infections.
- Norton Bootable Recovery Tool creates an emergency rescue CD, DVD or USB that gets your PC running like new, even if it's so infected it won't start up.
- Windows 8 App remediation scans Windows 8 apps for threats and removes them.
- FREE SUPPORT 24/7. Symantec provides free 24x7 chat, and phone support for a period of one year from initial product installation. Updating to the latest product version may be required to access support. NortonLive™ Services sold separately. For full details and to access support, go to http://www.symantec.com/globalsupport.
License is for 1 computer and 12 months with free patches.
Minimum Hardware Requirements
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Support for Antispam
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection