Norton Utilities 16.0 [For 3 PCs] (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Symantec
Partial Controller Support
Full Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 16%Our Price: £24.99
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
The content of games with a PEGI 3 rating is considered suitable for all age groups. The game should not contain any sounds or pictures that are likely to frighten young children. A very mild form of violence (in a comical context or a childlike setting) is acceptable. No bad language should be heard.
Video games that show violence of a slightly more graphic nature towards fantasy characters or non-realistic violence towards human-like characters would fall in this age category. Sexual innuendo or sexual posturing can be present, while any bad language in this category must be mild. Gambling as it is normally carried out in real life in casinos or gambling halls can also be present (e.g. card games that in real life would be played for money).
Game content with scenes or sounds that can possibly be frightening to younger children should fall in this category. Very mild forms of violence (implied, non-detailed, or non-realistic violence) are acceptable for a game with a PEGI 7 rating.
This rating is applied once the depiction of violence (or sexual activity) reaches a stage that looks the same as would be expected in real life. The use of bad language in games with a PEGI 16 rating can be more extreme, while games of chance, and the use of tobacco, alcohol or illegal drugs can also be present.
The adult classification is applied when the level of violence reaches a stage where it becomes a depiction of gross violence, apparently motiveless killing, or violence towards defenceless characters. The glamorisation of the use of illegal drugs and explicit sexual activity should also fall into this age category.
A U film should be suitable for audiences aged four years and over, although it is impossible to predict what might upset any particular child. U films should be set within a positive framework and should offer reassuring counterbalances to any violence, threat or horror. If a work is particularly suitable for pre-school children, this will be indicated in the BBFCinsight.
General viewing, but some scenes may be unsuitable for young children. A PG film should not unsettle a child aged around eight or older. Unaccompanied children of any age may watch, but parents are advised to consider whether the content may upset younger, or more sensitive, children.
Films classified 12A and video works classified 12 contain material that is not generally suitable for children aged under 12. No one younger than 12 may see a 12A film in a cinema unless accompanied by an adult. Adults planning to take a child under 12 to view a 12A film should consider whether the film is suitable for that child. To help them decide, we recommend that they check the BBFCinsight for that film in advance. No one younger than 12 may rent or buy a 12 rated video work.
No one younger than 15 may rent or buy a 15 rated video work.
No one younger than 18 may rent or buy an 18 rated video work. Adults should be free to choose their own entertainment.
Activation key will be sent to your email address and can be redeemed to activate the full product.
Norton Utilities fixes common problems, frees up memory, speeds startup time, and boosts program and overall system speed to help keep your PC running fast and error-free.
- Speeds PC startup
- Fixes common PC problems
- Improves overall PC performance
- Frees up memory and disk space
- Lets you restore mistakenly deleted files
- Improves Windows stability
- Helps your PC run like new
- Securely deletes sensitive files
- Removes duplicate files
- Recovers lost photos, music, and other Stuff
- Removes programs you don’t use
- Fixes common PC problems and helps keep your computer running fast and trouble-free.
- Finds and fixes Microsoft Windows issues to prevent PC freezes, crashes, and slow downs.
- Scans for potential problems that can cause your hard drive to crash.
- Helps you “rescue” accidentally deleted or damaged files that may still be hidden on your hard drive.
- Boosts your PC’s performance and helps it run like new again.
- Lets you turn off services and programs Windows automatically loads at startup, so your PC gets up and running faster.
- Safely defragments, repairs, and optimizes your Windows registry to help programs load faster and boost overall PC performance.
- Frees up PC memory, so you can run more programs simultaneously, without slow downs or crashes.
- Cleans up your hard drive to help it run faster and give you more room for your stuff.
- Reorganizes (optimizes) files that are scattered across your hard drive, so your PC can find them faster.
- Finds all the duplicate files, so you can remove them.
- Removes the programs you don’t use.
- Keeps your online activity private and helps prevent your personal information from being stolen.
- Permanently erases all record of your Web activities, so others can’t see what you do online.
- Lets you completely and permanently erase old, unwanted, and unneeded personal stuff, so no one can access or retrieve it.
- NEW! Duplicate File Finder: Finds all of the duplicate files scattered across your computer’s hard drive, so you can remove them and free up disk space for more of your stuff.
- NEW! System Dashboard: Shows you step-by-step how to get your computer to run like new again.
- NEW! Application Uninstaller: Removes the programs you don’t use or take up too many resources.
- Speed Disk: Brings together (defragments) and reorganizes (optimizes) files and data that have become scattered across your hard drive.
- Disk Doctor: Scans your hard drive and alerts you to problems that can cause computer errors and crash your hard drive.
- Disk Cleaner: Permanently erases all record of your computer and Web activities to protect your privacy.
- Registry Cleaner: Helps eliminate Windows Registry problems that can slow down your PC, trigger error messages, and cause Windows to crash.
- Registry Defragmenter: Removes gaps, free space, and corrupt files in your registry and compacts it to free up system memory and make your PC start up faster.
- Registry Restore: Makes a backup of the registry before making any repairs so you can easily undo them if necessary.
- Startup Manager: Lets you choose what programs load automatically when Windows starts to free up memory and improve PC startup time.
Microsoft Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only)
- CPU: Pentium or equivalent 233 MHz (minimum) | Pentium or equivalent 300 MHz (recommended)
- Memory: 64 MB (minimum) | 128 MB (recommended)
Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
Microsoft Windows 7 and Microsoft Windows 8
- CPU: 1 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB for 32-bit | 2 GB for 64-bit
Additional Hardware Requirements
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
- SVGA (1024 x 768) video
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic software download)
- Internet connection (to activate product and receive product updates)1