Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Meridian4
Based on the award-winning mobile game of the same name, Obulis takes things to the next level by fusing highly compelling gameplay with outstanding graphics, music and state of the art physics effects.
The goal of Obulis is to drop all of the colored spheres into their like-colored pots. Spheres are connected to the playfield using chains and ropes and the player must cut these constraints to put the spheres and the level in motion by the forces of gravity and physical interaction. The controls are extremely simple and intuitive. Obulis can literally be learned in seconds, but the puzzles will keep you thinking for hours.
- Over 150 Levels
- Over a Dozen Interesting Themes
- Breathtaking Graphics and Music
- Spectacular Physics and Special Effects
- Unlock 17 Achievements Found Within the Game
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX compatible 64 MB graphics card
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 50 MB of available hard disk space
- Sound: DirectX compatible audio card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.