Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Dear Villagers
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
"What has 50 amazing chiptune tracks, a loony story mode, 32 different chicken types to fight, and takes you on a tour of all your favorite retro games? It's Old School Musical of course!
Tib and Rob are the heroes of a wacky adventure that will teach them where all of the bugs in our favorite games come from.
Have you ever played a rhythm game before? Well, this is like that, but much better! With each note, you are responsible for the success of our two heroes' quest. Swing your sword and shoot with your spacecraft to the beat of chiptune tracks from Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko and Le Plancton.
What people are saying:
- "This game is so retro, your TV will grow a cathode-ray tube" - Cathodic Magazine
- "the gaem iz ful uv bugs lmao" - Kevin Ididntgetthescript
- "The display resolution of this game is so low that I'm 20 years younger now" - Santa Claus
- "Francis, stop playing video games, it's time to eat!" - My mom
- 50 chiptune tracks
- Awesome guests: Dubmood, Zabutom, Hello World, Yponeko, Le Plancton
- A story mode with 20 nutty levels
- A multiplayer mode with up to 4 players
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core™ Duo or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 610 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.