HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by North of Earth
Omegalodon's objective is a nuclear containment dome at the city center. The round will end if it is destroyed, the timer reaches zero, or if Omegalodon dies.
- Fully destructible environments
- Dozens of drivable vehicles including helicopters, cargo ships, and jets
- 30-minute round-based multiplayer
- Dozens of simultaneous players
- Story elements will full voice acting
- Nine square miles of open world, spanning islands and cityscapes
- A colorful, retro aesthetic
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: 1.4 gHz Intel or AMD
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.