Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Codemasters
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising is a game about a fictitious conflict on one of the Sakhalin islands, a conflict that is in danger of erupting onto a global scale. The player takes the role of a US soldier, part of the allied force fighting against outnumbering Chinese forces vying for control of the island.
The game centers on a campaign narrative that gives the player a variety of roles in the allied forces ranging from a Marine Infantry, tank commander, Special Forces and helicopter captain. The game has an incredible realistic depiction of war with careful attention to the detail of the weapons, equipment and tactics of the armed forces. The action is varied from intense fire fights through to slower pace tactical decision making on how to best tackle the mission objectives.
- Most accessible, engaging and visceral sandbox shooter - Includes over 100 authentically modeled vehicles and weapons and players will be able to control multi-component vehicles including tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, APCs, attack and utility helicopters
- Freedom of Play - Players will need to balance brute force with intelligent use of tactics with unscripted missions containing real objectives such as covering a friendly unit's retreat or conducting short-range recon patrols
- OS: Windows XP (SP2 or later)
- Processor: 2.4GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 7600GT 256mb or ATI X1800XL 256mb
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB
- Sound: DirectX compatible sound output
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.