Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Robot Entertainment
Slice them, burn them, skewer them, and launch them - no matter how you get it done, orcs must die in this fantasy action-strategy game from Robot Entertainment.
As a powerful War Mage with dozens of deadly weapons, spells, and traps at your fingertips, defend twenty-four fortresses from a rampaging mob of beastly enemies, including ogres, hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs. Battle your enemies through a story-based campaign across multiple difficulty levels, including brutal Nightmare mode!
Will you roast orcs in pits of lava, pound them flat with a ceiling trap, or freeze and shatter them with a slash? No matter the weapons and traps you choose, you're sure to have an orc-killing blast!
- 24 Fortresses to Defend – Twisting passages, tall towers, and wide-open chambers all need a war mage to protect them
- 6 Orc-Killing Weapons and Spells – From crossbow and bladestaff to the magical power of the elements
- 19 Deadly Traps and Fierce Minions – Choose from a wide variety of traps including arrow walls, spike traps, spinning blades, and flaming brimstone or call in allies to assist you in the destruction of the orc horde
- 11 Unique Enemies – Including ogres, flying hellbats, and of course, a whole bunch of ugly orcs
- Story-based Campaign – Fend off orcs across three acts to discover the mysterious power behind their relentless assaults
- Persistent Upgrades – Unlock improved traps as you progress through the campaign
- Extensive Replayability – "Nightmare Mode" and a skull ranking system provide extended play
- Scoring System and Leaderboard – Compete with your friends for the title of Best Orc Killer!
“Not since Lemmings has a game so seamlessly mixed engaging mechanics, humor, cuteness, and gleeful cruelty.”
90/100 – PCGamer
“Orcs Must Die! embellishes your devious side, encouraging you to devise clever ways of fulfilling the command of the title.”
9.0/10 – Editors’ Choice - IGN
“I was pleasantly surprised by just how good Orcs Must Die! is, and I think you will be, too. Welcome to the new standard in ACTION TOWER….”
4.5/5.0 – gamespy
- OS:Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor:2GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon x1950 or better with 256MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
Languages: English*, German*, French*, Italian*, Spanish*, Russian*, Japanese*, Polish*, Portuguese-Brazil**languages with full audio support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.