Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Hemisphere Games
Enter the ambient world of Osmos: elegant, physics-based gameplay, dreamlike visuals, and a minimalist, electronic soundtrack.
Your objective is to grow by absorbing other motes. Propel yourself by ejecting matter behind you. But be wise: ejecting matter also shrinks you. Relax - good things come to those who wait.
- Independent Games Festival finalist in three categories: Seumas McNally Grand Prize, Excellence in Design and Technical Excellence
- Progress from serenely ambient levels into varied and more challenging worlds. (47 levels, plus bonus content)
- Confront attractors, repulsors and intelligent motes with similar abilities and goals as you
- Selected as one of the 2009 PAX 10
- Procedural content: play random versions of any level
- Sublime electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas/High Skies, Julien Neto, Biosphere, and more
- Dynamic time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge
- OS: Windows XP or Vista
- Processor: 1 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D graphics card with OpenGL support. Minimum resolution 800x600
- DirectX®: N/A (OpenGL)
- Hard Drive: 33 Mb
- Sound: definitely :)
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later
Linux / SteamOS
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, fully updated
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 Mb or more
- Graphics: Hardware accelerated OpenGL support. Minimum resolution 800x600
- Hard Drive: 40 Mb free space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.