Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 3D Realms
This is a genuine adventure - not just a series of levels to conquer. You can follow different routes to achieve the winning goal. In fact, you can finish Paganitzu and still have missed many of the game's intriguing situations or animated sequences, which carry you through the entire pyramid to a dramatic conclusion.
Part one - Romancing the Rose: Al discovers that the ancient Aztec pyramid, known as "Paganitzu", holds many dark secrets. Al inadvertently releases a spirit of immense power, who's desire is to ravage the world.
Part two - The Silver Dagger: finds Al exploring deeper into the Aztec ruin, in search of clues to help halt the powerful force he's released. Al enters a world of fiery devastation, filled with all new graphics and perils. This game has two huge animated sequences that are worth the price of admission themselves!
And finally, part three - Jewel of the Yucatan: Al discovers the horrifying truth--the pyramid of Paganitzu is actually a living entity, which he could not see as a living person! Can Al still save the world? Will he escape with his life! The chilling end awaits.
- Save Your Game: Save and restore up to five games.
- Controller Support: Partial Xbox 360 Controller support.
- Harrison Hoard: Secret treasures to find and hidden rooms to discover.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core Due 2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
Mac OS X
- OS: OSX 10.10.3 or later
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.