Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Deep Silver
Painkiller is a first-person horror shooter, designed to satisfy the gamer's hunger for intense, fast-paced action. You are Painkiller, a mercenary for hire, charged with cleaning out nests of the undead. But an unholy pact with a demon unknowingly puts you square in the middle of a fight for control of the underworld... with the future of humanity hanging in the balance.
- Intense gameplay: The player will be constantly outnumbered, fighting against seemingly insurmountable odds.
- Next-generation graphics: The game uses a proprietary 3D engine capable of pumping out 100X the polygons of some of the latest shooters, while adding increased texture quality and the latest lighting and shadowing techniques.
- Lasting replay value: Painkiller features a standard single player campaign, with additional modes to encourage replay. The game also features full multiplayer support.
- Combo weapons: All weapons come in pairs, with a primary and secondary fire.
- Morphing: Your unholy pact gives you the power to morph into a powerful possessed creature with every 100 souls collected.
- Monster AI: Advanced AI coding will simulate group behaviours. Monsters don't spawn onto the map, they patrol. They are constantly aware of the player, and will coordinate their attacks by retreating, regrouping and counterattacking.
- Physics Engine: Painkiller employs the Havok physics engine, allowing for inverse kinematics ("rag-doll physics") and deformable, interactive environments
Painkiller Black Edition includes the expansion pack Battle Out of Hell, featuring 10 additional single-player levels and many new villans.
Minimum Requirements: Win 98/2000/Me/XP, 1GHz Processor, 256MB RAM, DirextX 9.0 64MB Video Card, 3.4GB HDD Space
Recommended Requirements: 3GHz Processor, 512MB RAM, 128MB Video Card
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.