Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Deep Silver
- The Story
- The Game
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
William "Bill" Sherman has a problem - he's dead. Blown to pieces by his own C4 payload, which he wanted to eliminate a South American druglord with on behalf of some shady secret service people. The fact that he accidentally blew a bus full of innocent civilians into the Great Beyond has given rise to an all new problem - Hell doesn't exactly have any problems with claiming his soul. But now Bill's in purgatory and he's caught the eye of heaven's warriors. He's been offered a chance to make good the havoc he wrought using his quite special skills. And with weapons of course. Bizarre weapons. Crazy weapons...
Developed by Homegrown Games with former developers and modders from the previous Painkiller games in collaboration with Studio Med-Art and with a Catholic priest advising, Painkiller Resurrection combines rock-hard, no-frills action and an exciting story with painstakingly researched details. In a bizarre world influenced by medieval ideas about hell and purgatory and Dante's Inferno, the mixture of fast, straightforward levels and enormous, explorable regions containing the worst scum of any hell provides a unique gaming experience.
- Unique storyline told using top quality "graphic novel" style cutscenes
- Completely reworked "Painkiller 2.0 engine" with shader effects, weather systems, a superb physics engine, and ultra-fast netcode, including an anticheat system
- The best weapons from all of the Painkiller titles + new, inventive tools of death
- Classic-style FPS levels and enormous, explorable areas provide varied gameplay
- Countless eSports-grade multiplayer modes with numerous new and updated maps
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2.4GHZ+ (per core)
- Memory: 2GB or better
- Graphics: Radeon 3800 / Geforce 7800 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c (included)
- Hard Drive: 6GB
- Sound: Required
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.