Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Tribute Games Inc.
Panzer Paladin is an action-platformer game featuring intuitive swordplay mechanics. The protagonist pilots the Paladin power armor to fight giant demons by using their own weapons against them.
Swordplay is the core of the game mechanics in Panzer Paladin. The player can equip and use any weapon dropped by defeated enemies, attack or block, aim high or low, use weapons advantageously through a rock-paper-scissors style weapon type system, and cast spells by breaking weapons. Weapons abound in levels, so the player is encouraged to use them profusely. The Paladin is the main way to fight enemies, but players can also eject and control Flame, the small-but-swift Squire pilot. Flame uses a laser whip to attack enemies, swing across gaps, and even recharge the Paladin’s energy.
- An engaging action-platformer with fun and intuitive swordplay!
- Take control of Grit, the mighty Paladin power armor, or eject and play as Flame, the small-but-swift Squire pilot!
- Robots meet demons! Crush the forces of the occult with the power of cutting-edge technology!
- Over 100 melee weapons to seize from enemies!
- Forge your own custom melee weapons with the Blacksmith and find them on the Panzer Paladin Steam Workshop.
- Use weapons profusely: wield, throw, or shatter them!
- Snap a weapon in half to cast a powerful spell!
- Slash, bash and thrust your way through 17 mind-blowing levels located around the world!
- Carefully crafted 8-bit graphics, just like you remember them!
CHALLENGE CORE CONTENT UPDATE
This free content update includes the following new features:
- New Challenge Mode with 11 rooms to truly test your skills
- Speedrun replay and leaderboard now available for all new rooms
- Brand new Classic 8-bit Soundtrack option
- Blacksmith weapons storage increased
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: OpenGL 3.0 compliant video card
- Storage: 350 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.