Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
Parkan II is an original concept game that will allow you to feel as a pilot of a spacecraft lost somewhere in the universe. The players are to explore hundreds of solar systems, take part in a series of fierce battles and meet a new enemy - a mysterious creature calling itself Gegemaunt. Become a pirate or mercenary, get money to buy the most powerful cruiser and show them all who is to be the new master of the galaxy. Unforgettable adventures in the Parkan II universe await you!
- Explore the awe-inspiring galaxy which evolves as you progress
- Unique mix of several genres: action, RPG, strategy and space simulator
- Huge game universe: more than 500 solar systems available for exploration
- The player can choose any type of gameplay strategy, become a colonizer, pirate, trader or mercenary
- Multiple diverse ways to modernize the spacecraft and battle suit
- Wide freedom of action: battle in space and board enemy ships, explore planets, capture enemy bases and conquer solar system
- OS: Windows XP/7/8
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or AMD Athlon XP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.