Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Fellow Traveller
Who are you again? And what the hell are you doing here? Wait… is this Earth, and who exactly is that kid over there? He looks nice!
Embark on a quest of epic importance in Pesterquest, a grimsical episodic visual novel set in the darkly funny Homestuck/Hiveswap universe created by American author and artist Andrew Hussie.
Find all the answers you're looking for across 14 volumes of idiosyncratic adventure packed with visual mastery and shrewdly written narrative. As you zap between Earth and Alternia, you’ll discover and reconnect with up to 20 friends both extra and terrestrial.
Over 14 volumes, you'll reconnect with familiar friends in a series of short visual novels.
- Timelines collide in the next chapter of the Friendsim story! Pesterquest is the latest visual novel in the Homestuck universe; discover all-new stories about Homestuck’s classic cast of characters.
- Continue the friend-finding escapades of MSPA Reader from Hiveswap Friendsim, meeting and developing a relationship with a new character in each volume.
- Dive deeper into Homestuck lore in this rich visual novel with a darkly comedic tone and an unapologetically irreverent story.
- 14 volumes in total—make EVERY friend in one affordable bundle!
- Returning artists, writers and musicians from Hiveswap Friendsim have collaborated with new talent to bring you these zapping adventures.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Processor: Dual core 2.2GHz+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB VRAM
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: OS X 10.11+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU 2GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- OS: Ubuntu 13.4 LTS
- Processor: 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.0+ (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.