Pinnacle Studio Version 8 (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Pinnacle Systems
Studio 8.0 makes editing movies easier than ever. Simply drag and drop your captured video footage onto the editing timeline and assemble a movie in mere minutes. Advanced users can edit video frame by frame and see the results instantly in a preview window. Add professional 3-D scene transitions, background music imported from MP3s or CDs, title effects, and you're ready to show the world your magnum opus.
You can share your videos with family and friends by creating Video CDs or DVDs. With Studio 8.0, you can burn a disc with your CD or DVD burner that will play in most DVD players. Studio 8.0 also includes advanced authoring features that allow you to create multiple linked menus, motion menus, and motion buttons.
Brand New Disc Only.
- Capture and edit footage from almost any source
- Easy drag and drop editing for beginners
- Professional timeline editing for advanced users
- Over 100 scene transition effects
- Import MP3 or CD music
- Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 500 MHz or higher
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- Windows 98SE, Millennium, 2000, XP
- DirectDraw compatible sound and graphics cards
- CD-ROM drive
- One free PCI slot
- 300 MB of disk space to install software
- 120 MB of disk space for every 20 minutes of DV video captured at preview quality (4 GB for every 20 minutes of finished movie). Hard disk must be capable of sustained throughput of at least 4 MB/sec. All SCSI and most UDMA drives are fast enough (dedicated hard drive recommended).
- Optional : CD-R or CDRW drive for creating Video CDs or SuperVideo CDs
- Optional : DVD-R DVD-RW or DVD+RW drive for creating DVDs
Input formats :
- Capture from DV, Digital8 and MicroMV camcorders or VCRs with DV port
- Capture directly from DV & Digital8 camcorders to DVD quality MPEG2
- Captures 1 hour of DV video in only 400 MB of disk space at preview quality using SmartCapture.
- Output formats :
- Output to DV or Digital8 tape (requires DV or Digital8 Camcorder with DV Input port)
- Video CD (VCD) or Super Video CD (SVCD) with optional CD-R or CDRW drive
- DVD with optional DVD-R DVD-RW or DVD+RW drive
- MPEG1 & MPEG2
- Windows Media Format
- Import :
- Video : MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI
- Audio : WAV, MP3
- Graphic : BMP, JPG, PCT, TGA, TIF, WMF
- Plug and Play 32 bit PCI board with bus mastering interface
- Three 400 Mbps IEEE 1394 ports (2 external 1 internal)
- Cable included : 6-pin 1394 to 4-pin DV
- Video Capture and Output :
- Frame Rate : 25/30 frames per second - 50/60 fields per second (PAL/NTSC)
- Frame Size : 720 x 576 (PAL) / 720 x 480 (NTSC)
- Compression : DV
- This item is NOT a download.
- This item will be sent to your delivery address.
- This item will be sent by Royal Mail First Class post.