Pirates of Black Cove GOLD (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Paradox Interactive
Save 58%Our Price: £4.99
Set in the golden age of pirates, this is your chance to become pirate king and conquer the Caribbean.
Join, champion, and unite the three pirate factions: Pirates, Corsairs and Buccaneers. You must ultimately leverage this unity in all out war against the evil Pirates of Black Cove.
Manage and develop parts of three strongholds and visit them to pick up faction and storyline missions. Visit the Alchemist to find out what special ingredients are needed for the wacky potions and embark on adventures to find and collect them.
Unite the three Pirate factions to gain access to their hero units and ultimately take down the Pirates of Black Cove and become King of all the pirates. If you have what it takes that is.
- Roam the open World with your Pirate crew and pick up missions as you sail the seas.
- Notoriety and fame brings you closer to your ultimate goal: the King of All Pirates
- Battle it out with the forces of Black Cove and other colonial nations on both land and sea
- Select your character from several different Pirate Captains, each with their own unique skills and features
- Make creative use of some of he wackiest land and sea based weapons ever to grace a Pirate world
- Varied units and weapons allows You to carry out the battles as You see fit
Pirates of Black Cove: “Origins” takes place in the days before the Black Cove faction was founded. Assume the role of the legendary Captain Grog - the pirate who grew tired of losing the most valuable treasure ships to the united pirate clans.
Being outnumbered against the pirate union, Captain Crog decides to plant seeds of betrayal among the pirate clans in order to get them to fight with each other. After the successful separation of the pirate alliance and the new-found union with the dark forces of the Forgotten Isle, he then forms a new faction – the Black Covians.
- 4 story driven, action packed chapters to fight through
- 3 new bad to the bone heroes
- This time you take the command of Black Cove units!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Core Duo or equivalent processor
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 4 GB hard disk space
- Video Card: GeForce 8600 or equivalent Video Card (256 MB of dedicated memory with support for pixel shader 3.0)
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 Compatible Sound Card
- Additional: 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers
Languages: English, German
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.