Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Disney Interactive
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End invites players into the world of the films - and beyond. Live and die by the sword while playing as Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. Help the three unlikely allies as they unite with the villain Barbarossa from the first film. Together, they'll work with pirates and fend off a massive attack from the British Navy at the mysterious whirlpool called World's End. Players must demonstrate their cunning, swashbuckling creativity and swordsmanship as they encounter all manner of crazed pirates and cursed creatures in treacherous, exotic locations. Enjoy sword-assisted acrobatics, adaptive combat and classical dueling in unique gameplay. Unlock new moves, secret characters, inventory items, weapons and secret locations.
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista (Windows x64 NOT supported)
- Processor: Pentium 4 class or AMD Athlon processor, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c-compatible, 3D video card (NVIDIA GeForce, ATI Radeon, or equivalent) with Hardware Transform and Lighting capability.
- Hard Drive: 1434 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Integrated (built-in) onboard video cards are not supported by this game.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.