Games and levels can be shared and played straight from Platform Builder, giving you the opportunity to publish your creations and check out what other people have done.
- ...create full games or use Sandbox mode to build single levels.
- ...spread your levels across a single overworld, multiple overworlds, or don't use overworlds at all.
- ...play by yourself or grab a friend for 2-player co-op mode.
- ...craft your own title screen, game over screen, and victory screen.
- ...design your own custom enemies, items, projectiles, characters, and bosses, and cut-scenes.
- ...choose from a wide variety of build-in backgrounds, tiles, music, and sound effects, or upload your own.
- ...add camera effects, control the weather, or change the physics of your levels.
- ...define specific goals which need to be met in order for your levels to be completed.
- ...construct your courses in one large single area, or you can utilize doors/pipes to travel from place to place.
- ...create alternative "secret" exits to reveal secret levels.
- ...place items inside locked chests or items boxes, or set a price on the items to create your own item shop.
- ...construct courses with a moving camera.
- ...design for standard movement or with auto-runner games
- ...enable the "smart tool" to auto-complete certain building tasks.
- ...rearrange how your various items are displayed to maximize your productivity.
- ...learn quickly with our tutorials, the in-game manual, or right-click on almost anything to learn what it does.
- ...publish your games or sandbox levels to the Platform Builder community so that you can play each other's games straight from Platform Builder.
- ...play with your keyboard or a valid gamepad controller.
- ...find help and support straight from the developer.
- OS: Windows 7 or higher
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 60 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.