Pool Panic (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Adult Swim Games
Pool Panic is the world’s least realistic pool simulator. Play as a mischievous, and dare we say, oblivious cue ball in a giant game of pool that sprawls across a colorful cartoon overworld with more than 100 levels.
Explore jungles, deserts, carnivals, cities and more while knocking around a peculiar cast of billiard balls, most of which won’t appreciate being pocketed.
Note: Pool Panic plays best with a controller
Every level of Pool Panic has an 8-ball, but he won't be standing around waiting to be potted. While you seek him out, you'll be occupied by plenty of strange activities involving balls:
- Ride a Ferris Wheel! Knock off other balls for your own gain!
- Explore caves where even the bats are balls!
- Play nine holes of mini-golf with a pool cue!
- Flee the zombie horde! But careful, they're contagious!
- Go skiing and mountain climbing! With balls!
- Hunt boy scouts in the woods! Steal their hats! Wait...
- Explore a colorful overworld with more than 100 levels. Shoot pool in deserts, gardens, cities, the carnival, the woods, and more
- Get mad at balls that dash away from you, think strategically about when to hit toothy balls that can unleash stomp attacks, and line up the perfect shot.
- Take down bosses and join a motorcycle gang chase.
- Unlock higher levels of the central tower as you travel the world. What awaits you at the top?
- Challenge up to four of your friends in local multiplayer.
- Hats. This game has hats.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
- Storage: 3 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.