Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by DnS Development
Use a variety of weapons to stop the mutated population, and save yourself from being another victim.
Not sure exactly what you are facing, Primal Fears harkens to the depths of the human psyche as you fight monstrous foes alone or with friends. Nothing is more scary than the unknown and it is your goal to reveal the truth...
- Co-op game play with you and your friends up to four players.
- A plethora of weapons including primary, secondary and other items of use like RC-cars, turrets, drones...
- Buy and upgrade over 15 weapons to make each play through of a level unique.
- Play the story missions or arenas that are both re-playable to challenge your skill.
- A variety of enemy types, ranging from small to hulking.
- Steam leaderboards, achievements, and cloud saving enabled.
"It is the kind of horror that is supposed to make you nervous for what is around the corner..."
8.5/10 - http://www.examiner.com/review/primal-fears-review
"Primal Fears does a great job with an atmosphere of apocalypse"
8/10 - http://leviathyn.com/games/news/2013/01/20/primal-fears/
- OS: Windows XP Sp3, Windows Vista Sp2, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 duo 2.4Ghz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader 3.0 or better, NVIDIA 9800 GT 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4850HD 512MB RAM or better
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB Space Free
- Sound: 100% DirectX 9 Compatible
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet Connection
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.