Project Mercury (PC)
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Published by Raxasoft Games
Partial Controller Support
Steam Trading Cards
Valve Anti-Cheat Enabled
Includes Level Editor
Antivirus and Security
Animation & Modeling
Design and Illustration
Business and Office
Save 52%Our Price: £1.00
This product has been discontinued by the Publisher, get it now whilst stocks last!
The price include free UK Delivery
Set in a bleak neon future, Project Mercury puts you on foot, on a hoverbike, up skyscrapers, and down bottomless pits, as you exterminate a threat of unknown origin!
- Eight stages that will put you on foot, riding on a hoverbike, scaling skyscrapers, and floating down chasms.
- State-of-the-Art high fidelity graphics at a 256x224 native resolution.
- A rich soundtrack that only five-channel chipmusic can provide.
- Nine boss battles to make your blood boil.
- Three weapons modules to help you on your mission.
- Battery-powered save features to keep your progress.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: 1.8 GHz SSE2 Capable CPU
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: Direct3D 9 Compatible Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 20 MB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.