Race: Injection (PC)
RACE Injection is the final chapter in the RACE 07 series of games, ending the award winning series on a high note.
RACE Injection contains 23 new unique car models and boasts 9 new tracks from across the globe. RACE Injection collects the most requested content in five distinct classes: Formula RaceRoom class, GT Power class, Retro – historic class and the official STCC and WTCC 2010 classes.
This full retail game which includes all that's needed to get racing in anything from cool historic cars to the latest high-tech GT powerhouses, WTCC racers and even top of the line Formula cars. Injection is the full impact package that has it all.
With the release of RACE Injection, the Complete RACE series for PC now offers :
38 unique car models in 13 distinct car classes with over 450 highly detailed car skins, ready to race on more than 31 tracks worldwide, supporting over 40 different track configurations. All of these cars, classes and tracks can be mixed and matched to create unique and exciting championships and events. This should keep any fan busy for quite a while and ensure that the RACE series will stand as a landmark of the Authentic Racing genre for years to come.
- 38 unique car models in 13 different classes
- 31 tracks with additional layouts
- Various real life championships including their accurate regulations
- Multiplayer, up to 25 AI or real players online
- Ghost racing against your own lap time or against those of your friends
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or 100% compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2.5 GB free space
- Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible graphics card with 128MB memory
- DirectX®: 9.0c
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.