Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on Wii U
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Iceberg Interactive
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
Relive the pioneering spirit of the Golden Age of Steam by establishing your own railroad empire across 19th century North America. Bring settlements together, produce and trade goods and develop new technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
Embark on your dream career and earn your fortune in the New World. Work to fulfill contracts and complete missions based on historic rail networks across the United States. Lay down tracks, dig tunnels and raise bridges to connect settlements big and small, old and new. Strategy and forward planning are essential to make the best deals – so you’ll need to be across every aspect of your organisation. Control and combine resources, establish new industries and even lobby politicians to change the law of the land.
- Establish a profitable Railroad Corporation in the Golden Age of Steam
- Construct a vast transportation network and trade goods with towns and cities
- Engage in political lobbying and research new technologies
- Acquire your own buildings and real-estate
- Expand your operations with new departments, recruit employees and manage business loans
- Buy, control and maintain historically accurate locomotives and rolling stock
- Blast, dig and tunnel across the beautiful frontier landscapes of 19th Century America
- Strategize and work to defeat AI opponents
- Play with, or against, your friends in co-op & competitive online multiplayer modes!
- Fully focus on growing the corporation and expanding your train network in Sandbox Mode
OS: Windows 7 (64 bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-650 3.2Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX560 Ti or ATI Radeon HD 7850
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compatible sound card with latest drivers
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.