Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Blue Volcano Studio
The undead are back and this time they want your virtual vegetables! Well, if they want 'em, give it to them. In the only humane way possible... A ripe juicy tomato to the face! Ha! Not only tomatoes, but pumpkins, watermelons and much more. Even your ever loving feline companions are willing to put their paws up and pounce. So stop them now! For the love of all that is ripe. It's time to... Ready, Aim, Splat! the Virtual Zombie Apocalypse!
- Comical cartoon visuals suitable for everyone
- Over 8 In Game Powerups
- Pumpkins, Watermelons, and other veggie delights
- Throw your feline friends
- Summon the 'King of Pop' to cause a breakout of THAT dance
- Over 6 Camera settings to give you the perfect vibe to your end of the world
- 16-bit Mode
- Old Movie Mode
- Sin City Mode
- and more...
- More than 40 unlockable goodies
- And a lot more that we don't want to spoil you with here...
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4590 or AMD FX 8350 or greater
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 660ti or AMD Radeon R9 290 or better
- Storage: 300 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.