Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Ripstone
REALLY BIG SKY! A super fast, twin analogue shooter for the modern age!
Way over in the big void of space live some aliens. They coveted [your planet] and would do anything to live there. So what's [your planet] to do? Yeah, blast through them all! Face off against waves of enemies, bosses, giant laser planets, blackholes, wormholes, massive lasers, planets and asteroids across 12 game modes!
Everything is procedurally generated from the way YOU play the game! From attack patterns, strength of bosses and enemies, pacing between waves and generosity of bonuses!
Features a comprehensive statistics system to let you hone your mad laser skills.
- Fast, Adaptive and Addictive Gameplay
- 12 Juicy, Full-fat Game Modes
- Giant, Dynamic Bosses and 17 Enemy Types
- Powerups, Perk system and the Friendly Mothership to help you out
- Ultra Perks and Ultra Weapons for super post-game madness!
- Smash through solid planets and asteroids. Cruise through gas giants
- Narration from a cheeky cockney AI
- Xbox 360 controller support
- Library and Secret unlocks
- Loads of events including Blackholes, Wormholes, Pandora Box, Panic Crashes, Warp Speed…
- Gameplay-altering 'Cascade Events'
- Online scoreboards - measure your awesomeness!
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:2ghz Core 2 Duo
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 9.0c or above
- Hard Drive:200 MB HD space
- Sound:DirectSound-compatible Sound Card
- Additional:Controller support extends to official Xbox 360 controllers only.
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.