Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by THQ Nordic
Twenty-second century Earth. Five years after the rebellion on Mars.
For the last 15 years, Sopot, the corrupt dictator, has oppressed the people of the Commonwealth. His relentless pursuit of unification with the neighboring United Republic has left the country soaked in unnecessary bloodshed and poverty. Propaganda is plastered throughout communities and a Public Information Building, built as a tribute to the self-centered chancellor, spews news broadcasts with claims of victory as more and more soldiers fall victim. Fed up after years on the front lines, a group of super-soldiers injected with nanotechnology vow to replace the dictator and restore peace.
Defend your country as Alias, a demolitions expert, with the help of your five squad members, each specializing in their own method of destruction. Fight through diverse levels using vehicles, an arsenal of specialized weapons and massive explosives in your rampage to overthrow the government.
- Revamped Geo-Mod™ engine — the only FPS with real-time, arbitrary geometry modification
- All new storyline & characters — fight as a member of an elite squad of six
- Enhanced graphics and pre-rendered cut scenes for a completely immersive experience
- Utilize four varied vehicles in combat including a tank, hover flyer and submarine
- Acquire superior firepower from multiple boss battles
- Fourteen specialized weapons of mass destruction including dual-handed combinations
- All new inventory of useful items - health kits, night vision, numerous grenades and more
- Stealth, puzzle solving and action oriented objectives
- Advanced AI behavior - AI works in squads and reacts realistically to each combat situation
- Experience alternate endings based on style of combat - good or bad "karma"
- Operating System: Windows® 2000/XP
- DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1
- Processor: Pentium III 500 MHz or greater
- Memory: 128 MB RAM
- Video Card: 3D Graphics Accelerator Card (16 MB)
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 Certified Sound Card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.