Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by 1C Company
- System Requirements
- How Do I Download?
James Renoir was a police officer, serving in the main precinct in a metropolis rotten with crime and violence. The influence of the mafia families had even spread through the corridors of city hall like poisonous weeds, all the way to the highest levels of political power. The police, paralyzed by the city’s corrupt government, were powerless to do anything about it – mere toys in the hands of the true power.
However, with a new, young and aspiring politician in city hall, things take a turn for the better and Renoir is promoted to Detective for his effort in the fight against crime. With his new-found access to better classes of society, he eventually meets the woman of his dreams.
But just as everything seems to be heading in the right direction, two shots ring out, turning his world upside-down. Solving this case is now the only thing that matters to him, because as he sits with his back against a cold gravestone, he realizes that the body six feet down is his own...
Now a ghost, Renoir possesses a unique ability that allows him to control phantoms around him and use them to solve environmental puzzles. Seeking justice from the shadows, he must tread carefully and avoid light at all costs. James’s ghostly form must backtrack over his last steps in the world of the living, recollecting his memories and searching for the clues that will lead him back to his murderer.
- Black and white detective story powered by Unreal Engine 4
- Puzzle platforming action, inspired by Hollywood noir movies
- Control phantoms and use them to solve environmental puzzles
- A murder mystery, narrated through atmospheric comicbook-style movies
- OS: Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX650 Ti or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.