Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Libredia
Earn cash in night racers and spend the money to tune up your car in the garage to achieve the best performance. Change engine parts, switch gearboxes and other stuff to make your wheels spin as fast as possible. If you're a good tuner, you'll soon manage to pimp your ride - change tires and rims, lower the suspension and install hydraulics suspension system. Buy better cars and parts to advance your underground racing career.
Game features 2 main modes: racing and lowrider competitions. Meet other street racers and challenge them for duels on different racing locations. Make bets to earn money or even take over opponent’s car! Once you installed hydraulics suspension system you'll be able to enter lowrider competitions and compete in 3 different modes: jump, dance and freestyle.
Different game modes
- 12 classic american cars
- 4 locations with plenty of race modes
- advanced mechanic tuning options
- lowrider contest in 3 categories: hop, dance and freestyle
- dozens of car parts modifications
- OS: XP SP3 or higher
- Processor: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB w/ Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Hard Drive: 550 MB available space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.