Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Meridian4
With the completion of the third title in the RIP series, the RIP games have become an instant classic in the arcade-shooter genre. RIP — Trilogy brings all three RIP titles into one exciting and heart-pounding pack.
- 40 levels of murder and mayhem
- A variety of guns and battle magic
- Three chilling characters
- A toned-down, less violent kid's mode
- Choose from a large arsenal of weapons
- Assorted vehicles including gun turrets, tanks and helicopters
- Variety of abilities and power-ups
- 60 levels of unlimited gameplay
- Huge boss levels for more challenge
- Two modes of play; Rush Mode or Story Mode
The terrain and environments must be employed to survive waves of adversaries, but since all in-game objects are destructible, you must think fast. Your hero will travel all over the world from the African jungle to the Arctic snow, through secret labs and bunkers, in the streets and skyscrapers of Metropolis city and also go into deep space using a hijacked spaceship.
- 100 levels of arcade shooting action
- 6 unique playable characters with varied and powerful skills to develop
- A huge arsenal of destructive weaponry, each with 2 shooting modes
- Capture and control military vehicles, including Tanks, Helicopters and Battle Turrets
- Fully destructible battlefield - all the objects can be damaged and destroyed
- Includes a space adventure minigame, where you pilot the Vostok-23 starship
- 12 Huge, challenging bosses evoke classic arcade gameplay
- 3 difficulty level settings to increase the intensity
- Special bonuses and secrets are scattered throughout the game
- Cooperative multiplayer for two players to battle against the enemy hordes
- Multiplayer death-match for up to 6 players over LAN
- Windows XP/2000
- 1 GHz Processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 128 MB 3D Video Card
- DirectX 9.0c
- 50 MB of available Hard Disk Space
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.