Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on XBOX Series X|S
Play on PS3
Play on PS4
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Zero Rock Entertainment
In this parallel world you need to use an amazing array of unusual items and devices, including telephones that teleport you from one side of the room to the other and explosives, to break through brick walls or other obstacles. And watch out – some rooms are filled with water and will need to be pumped out!
After escaping each puzzle you will be rewarded with four golden puzzle pieces that are required to secure your way home.
The solution is only a doorstep away. Getting there is the easy part. Finding a way home will be the adventure.
- A unique point-and-click puzzle adventure that is based on the classic sliding tile puzzle mechanic.
- Play inside of intuitive and amusing rooms as you use objects and your wits to escape.
- Over 100 rooms to go through as you make your way through the buildings of this mystifying world.
- Includes Wii/DS exclusive levels.
- Explore the additional play areas of "Rooms Street" and the "Rooms Mansion" where you can interact with non-player characters, find useful items and more.
“If you enjoy a good puzzle, Rooms is a fantastic take on a familiar concept.”
7.5/10 – Lawrence Sonntag, Inside Gaming Daily
“Rooms: The Main Building requires a lot of cleverness and mental flexibility, and the satisfaction you gain from unraveling its puzzles is substantial.”
7/10 – Chris Watters, GameSpot
“From my experience, a good puzzle game makes the player feel clever. It challenges and satisfies in equal quantities, and rarely feels frustrating. Rooms: The Main Building does all of this, and is genuinely addictive as a result.”
6/10 – Jamin Smith, VideoGamer
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 1 GHZ or higher
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 79 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible sound card
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X 10.6 or later
- Processor: 1.83 GHz or higher
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.