Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Makivision Games
Sacraboar is an RTS game in which players have to capture their opponent's boar trophy. Featuring an intuitive and easy to use resource management system, the game offers fast-paced game play without lengthy and tedious construction phases.
During the game players can build towers, which either give them access to powerful spells or increase their budgets for producing units.
Get yourself some awards in league and cup competitions as well as bronze, silver, and gold medals in over 80 challenging missions and battle it out against human opponents via LAN.
- Multiplayer via LAN
- League in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- Cup in four difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold, All Star)
- 89 Missions, each one in three difficulties (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- 6 additional tutorial missions
- Replays (record your matches and share them with your friends)
- 18 difficulties in Skirmish mode (from very easy to ultra-hard)
- Lots of different game modes that can be combined
- Easy to use code system for sharing cool game settings
- Test Center for testing units and spells
- Encyclopedia with all information about units, spells, game modes etc.
- Trophy Room that lists all your achievements
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 2.2 GHz CPU (Intel Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 XP) or better
- Memory: 1 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX™ 9 compatible graphics card (NVidia 7600, ATI X1600) or better
- DirectX®: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 350 MB
- Sound: 100% DirectX™ 9 compatible sound card
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.