Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space [Season 2] (PC)
Includes all Five Episodes from Season Two:
- Episode 1: Ice Station Santa
- Episode 2: Moai Better Blues
- Episode 3: Night of the Raving Dead
- Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs
- Episode 5: What's New Beelzebub?
Episode 1: Ice Station Santa
He's the most ancient and powerful opponent they've ever faced, a hairy, bloated, pagan God - Santa Claus! With Christmas presents on the attack and carols of gunshots drowning out the bells, Sam & Max must storm the North Pole to bring down a less-than-jolly foe. Can the Freelance Police make sense of this Christmas conundrum in time to save the world's children from a holiday tainted by tears, turmoil, and Torture-Me-Elmer?
Episode 2: Moai Better Blues
A surprise trip to the tropics turns into a working vacation when Sam & Max sign up to stop a massive volcano eruption. Will their special blend of bewildering wit and renegade justice be enough to win over the gods? (Not to mention the locals?)
Episode 3: Night of the Raving Dead
Zombie attack! Droves of undead are converging in the streets. Now Sam & Max must confront their leader - a Eurotrash vampire with a style all his own. Are the Freelance Police cool enough to outsmart this emo before his flesh-eating army usurps the western world?
Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs
Bosco's vanished from the face of the Earth—literally! When Sam & Max manage to track him down, what they find is so mind boggling, you'll have to see it to believe it. Can the Freelance Police set things right, or will life as they know it fall victim to the capricious whims of T-H-E-M?
Episode 5: What's New Beelzebub?
Judgment day is at hand, and it's time for a showdown with the guy downstairs to bargain for Bosco's soul. But in the corporate wasteland known as Hell, not even the Freelance Police are safe from eternal damnation. Can Sam & Max fight free from Satan's grasp, or have they reached the end of the line?
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 1.5 MHz or higher
- Memory: 256MB (required), 512MB (recommended)
- Graphics: 32MB 3D-accelerated video card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® 8.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 2GB
- Sound: DirectX-compatible sound
Mac OS X
- OS: OS X 10.5 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 256MB of RAM
- Graphics: Not Recommended For: Macs with integrated graphics
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.