Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Meridian4
Schein is an award-winning, puzzle platformer that tells the story of a father who enters a mystical swamp in desperate search of his son. As he becomes enveloped in darkness and begins to lose hope, a wisp appears, offering him guidance and her magical power: a light that reveals hidden worlds.
Use your wits and light to conquer mind-bending puzzles and defeat deadly beasts. Can you save your son in what’s possibly the trickiest platformer you’ll play all year?
- Explore three hidden worlds, each with its own art style and dangers, using magical lights unlocked throughout the game.
- Solve perplexing, occasionally maddening, puzzles and master challenging platforming action.
- Use your intellect and reflexes to battle deadly bosses.
- Immerse yourself in Schein’s story as it unfolds in fully synchronized dialogs accentuated by leed:audio’s atmospheric soundtrack
“It’s a gorgeous puzzle-platformer with mind-bending light manipulation mechanics involving alternate realities”
Rock Paper Shotgun
“A nice indie game with lots of promise. Definitely a team of developers to watch out for in the future. Come for the visuals, stay for the maddeningly infuriating multiple deaths!”
80% – The Nerdington Post
“Take a little bit of Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams, add a pinch of Braid, mix the whole thing with a portion of Limbo - and you've got Schein”
72% – 4Players
- OS: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 768 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB SM3 DirectX 9.0c
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1126 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Full controller support
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.