Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
Play on PS3
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Vadjra
In the constellation Cetus, near the star Tau, lived and prospered a civilization the Depths of Space researchers and engineers. In order to populate the nearest solar system, 3D printer has been created. The unique space station carrying billions of microscopic drones-builders. Drones were landing on planets to build cities, using planets own resources.
As a result of AI error, that occurred during the testing phase, 3D printer went out of control and began printing houses for planets orbiting Tau star system. Giant protective shells deprived them of light. Aiming to keep the fruits of their years labor, the creators decided to apply a fix for AI of 3D printer.
Clearing the planets along the way, the team of engineers is heading towards the Star, where the amazing machine is building its latest creation - Tau's Orbital Home.
- Symbiosis of arkanoid and scroll shooter gameplay
- Manually designed unique levels
- Various set of bonuses, enemies and level bosses
- Unique Soundtrack
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: onboard
1. Go to http://store.steampowered.com/ and download the STEAM client.
2. Click "Install Steam Now"
5. Enter the key that we sent you in the email.
5. Congratulations the game has now been added to your account and can be installed/launched from your games library.
If you're still struggling to find where to redeem the key please watch the following video.