Seasons After Fall (PC)
Seasons After Fall is a 2D platform-puzzler game that will let you dive into a captivating universe and explore a land governed by magic and nature. As a wild fox you are sent on a perilous journey aided only by your ability to change the seasons at will, manipulating a gorgeous 2D world backed by an enchanting live string quartet.
CONTROL THE SEASONS AT WILL
The power of nature is in your paws as you make your journey across this mysterious world full of strange flora and fauna. Each of the seasons have a drastic change on the environment: it is up to you to change the world and open new paths. Winter can freeze waterfalls, and the rain from Spring can raise water levels, while Summer can cause some plants to grow and extend. The world of Seasons After Fall is overflowing with secrets, can you uncover the truth?
MEET THE GUARDIANS
Something feels weird in this forest. In order to complete your quest, you must use your mystical abilities to meet the Guardians and gain their powers. The four Guardians of the Seasons are gigantic totemic spirits and protectors of a mysterious sacred ritual: the Bear for Winter, the Crane for Autumn, the Eel for Spring, and the Cicada for Summer. But are they allies? Or enemies?
A CAPTIVATING WORLD
Discover a world brought to life by stunning hand-painted graphics and original music performed by a string quartet. Visit enchanted vistas and sceneries while the music, the mood, and the atmosphere change seamlessly with the seasons.
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E4500 (2.2GHz)/AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2.8GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1 GB, DirectX 11, AMD Radeon HD 6750/NVIDIA GeForce GT 640
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.