Runs on Windows
Runs on Windows
Runs on MAC
Runs on Linux
Play on XBOX 360
Play on XBOX ONE
HTC Vive Support
Oculus Rift Support
Windows Mixed Reality Support
Developed by |
Published by Paradox Interactive
Save 37%Our Price: £4.99
Sengoku is a deep character driven strategy game set in 16th century Japan. Play as a Japanese nobleman and unite the land of the Rising Sun under your iron fist. Use your military might, your smooth talking tongue, and your guile to increase your power. Watch your enemies fall like cherry blossoms in the early dawn of spring. Doublecross your enemies in an honorable and auspicious manner. Always make sure you have competent heir, if you should die before your destiny has been reached.
- Play as a Feudal Japanese Lord and manage your relations with family, friends, and enemies
- Rise in influence and power inside your clan and then move on to claim the ultimate prize, the control of Japan
- Conquer and grow while rewarding your most valued retainers as you make a bid to become Shogun
- Detailed historical map of Japan, divided into over 350 different provinces, during the Warring States era
- Manage your relations with three different religious factions, the Shinto, the Christians and the Buddhists
- Employ the aid of powerful Ninja clans when your Samurai armies are not enough
“It’s a setting that’s seen rarely in video games. European conflict dominates the strategy landscape and seeing a fresh perspective is very welcome. The fact it’s addictive and enjoyable is even better. This is history made fun.”
8/10 – Strategy Informer
“Sengoku is in every aspect a wonderful simulation of its time, and a historic marvel for strategists.”
9/10 – Gamegrin
“...a game that provide such rich strategic scope that it will very likely be the only game armchair strategists need for the remainder of the year.”
4,5/5 – Digitally Downloaded
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 Gb RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB Available HDD Space
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish
- If you don't already have it installed, download and install the Steam client from here
- Launch the Steam client software and log into your Steam account.
- Click the Games Menu.
- Choose Activate a Product on Steam...
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the process.